Not only is my guest today an elite athlete, CEO of a natural skin care company, and a former model, he’s also a walking miracle. In 2011 Andy Hnilo was struck by a car and severely injured — including injuries to his face that should have meant major scarring. Andy vowed to find a way to regenerate and heal his skin using ingredients from nature.
And it worked! Andy was able to nurture his skin back to health, virtually free of scars. Now he shows others how to do it, too.
Feed Your Skin With Alitura Naturals
When his friends couldn’t stop asking for his skin care recipes, Andy knew he was on to something. He chose the name Alitura Naturals (“Alitura” is Latin for “feeding and nourishing”) and his natural skin care company was born. Their product line offers carefully crafted skin care using only the best, most potent ingredients nature has to offer.
I think there can be a misconception that natural skin care doesn’t really work, but I’ve tried Andy’s products and I’m a believer!
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- how an accident changed his life (and face) and started his search to find natural ways to care for skin
- the ingredients in conventional beauty products that can enter your bloodstream and cause problems
- ways to prevent scarring and promote skin regeneration and healing
- best ingredients to look for natural skin care
- one step that doubles the effectiveness of any skin care product
- ingredients that aren’t as natural as they seem to be
- the problem(s) with sodium lauryl sulfate
- how to nourish your skin from the inside out
- adjusting for skin type — what to do for oily/dry/acne-prone skin
- and more!
Resources We Mention
Special Offer! Use the code “wellness” for 20% off at AlituraNaturals.com
- Alitura Clay Mask
- Alitura Derma Roller
- Think Dirty app
- Inversion table
- Reflexology board
- Infrared sauna
- Evan Healy cleansing milk