I had a blast on Focus TV’s show ‘The Pitch,’ where I was able to discuss how I took a bad accident, getting hit and run over by two cars, and ultimately found my true passion in skincare, health and wellness. I chatted with Rachel Wallis, who is an expert in business and is highly respected in the entrepreneurial community. It is always fun to retrace the steps of how I created The Alitura Clay Mask, Moisturizer and Night Cream out of a single bedroom apartment in North Hollywood, and grew it into a global business that is now located in 75 countries. Thank you so much for having me, Focus TV! Click on the link to check it out!
Alitura – All-Natural Skincare Products
- Benefits of He Shou Wu
- Science-Backed Beauty Benefits of Astaxanthin
- What are Copper Peptides & How Do They Help Our Skin?
- 7 Amazing Sandalwood Benefits
- Cold-Pressed Organic Oils
- Be Careful What You Put on Your Skin
- The Top Health & Beauty Benefits of Manuka Honey
- Amazing Alfalfa Extract: Anti-Aging, Skin Revitalizer and Protectant
- The Health & Beauty Benefits of Bone Broth
- The Skin Benefits of CoQ10
Search Our Site
antioxidant aphrodisiac astaxanthin Baseball beauty Bone broth bone broth diet broth diet Chicago Cubs Chris Coghlan Clay Mask coffee cooking derma roller fall recipe food free radicals game face gratitude Health healthy healthy living healthy meal healthy recipe healthy skin herbs Joc Peterson Kris Bryant LA Dodgers libido Major League Baseball MLB new year's resolutions nutrition paleo bone broth paleo broth recovery sex life skincare skin care Sports valentines wild elk World Series Yasiel Puig