I had a blast on Focus TV’s show ‘The Pitch,’ where I was able to discuss how I took a bad accident, getting hit and run over by two cars, and ultimately found my true passion in skincare, health and wellness. I chatted with Rachel Wallis, who is an expert in business and is highly respected in the entrepreneurial community. It is always fun to retrace the steps of how I created The Alitura Clay Mask, Moisturizer and Night Cream out of a single bedroom apartment in North Hollywood, and grew it into a global business that is now located in 75 countries. Thank you so much for having me, Focus TV! Click on the link to check it out!
Alitura – All-Natural Skincare Products
- The Untold Truth: Harmful Effects of Canola Oil
- How To Prevent Oxidative Stress In Aging Skin
- Alcohol & Skin Health: Is Drinking Aging Your Skin?
- Hypothyroidism & Skin Cancer Link: Tips for Naturally Preventing Skin Cancer
- 6 Skin Benefits of Coffee: Sun Protection, Anti-Wrinkle, Fights Skin Cancer & More
- Anti-Aging Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid
- How to Reduce Age Spots Naturally
- The Science of Miron Glass: Why We Store Our Products in Fancy Glass Jars
- The Top 10 Toxic Chemicals in Perfumes and Cologne
- 5 Proven Supplements for Beautiful Skin from Within
Search Our Site
alitura clay mask Alitura Naturals anti-aging antioxidant Baseball beauty beauty and science beauty benefits beauty routine beauty secrets body and skin health body lotion Clay Mask coffee cooking derma roller fermented foods food foods glowing skin gold serum green beauty Health health benefits healthy healthy living healthy meal healthy recipe healthy skin herbs ingredients to avoid natural skincare night cream nutrition recovery science Skin aging skincare skin care skincare and science skincare routine skincare tips skin health stress relief World Series
© 2019 Alitura Naturals