Here it is… My incredibly potent Morning Tonic!
(All herbs are Jing Herbs and Starwest Botanicals. All amino acids are Bulksupplements.com)
Disclaimer: I recommend getting a full spectrum blood test done at least once a year and basing your own tonic on your inflammation markers and thyroid health. This is what I do, but all of us are different. I have noticed a consistent source of energy through this tonic that sustains throughout the day. I built this based on the chinese philosophy of strengthening our system by building better blood and circulation through adaptogenic and ayurvedic herbs and medicinal mushrooms. I combine amino acids to assist in circulating this vital nutrients from head to toe. I have notice a strengthenes immmne system, quick workout recovery, unbelievable vasodilation (circulation), stamina and sharper cognitive function.
- 7 oz. grass-fed bone marrow bone broth
- Half tsp Organic spirulina
- Half tsp gynostemm
- Half tsp organic ceylon cinnamon
- Half tsp chaga
- Half tsp lions mane
- Half tsp organic turmeric powder
- Half tsp schizandra
- Half tsp he shou wu
- Half tap cordyceps
- Half tsp taurine
- Half tsp beta alanine
- Half tsp lysine
- Half tsp citrulline
- Half tsp arginine
- Tbs ascorbic acid
- Half tsp sodium bicarbonate
- Half tsp agmatine sulphate
- Half tsp glutamine
- Half tsp organic horse-chestnut powder
- Half tsp organic MSM
- Half tsp Himalayan salt
- Whole leaf of Aloe Vera (cut out clear inner part)
- 3’’ chunk of organic turmeric root (diced)
- Pinch of organic black pepper for absorption
- Thinly sliced fermented ginger.
- Apple cider vinegar.
Enjoy😬 (tastes brutal)