I can’t even tell you how excited I am to announce that I just signed my first Alitura officially sponsored athlete, Alan Jouban. What better spotlight than the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA and on the Main Card! UFC184. So stoked to support a dude and his dream. This is fun for me because I’ve been able to witness his climb from the beginning since we were in the trenches together bartending and screwing around on the runway modeling just trying to find our way out here. Alan will be entering the ring this Saturday, February 28th UFC184.
Alitura – All-Natural Skincare Products
- DHEA for Youthful Skin
- How Estrogen Causes Wrinkles & Ages Your Skin
- The Dangers of Antibiotic and Antibacterial Soaps
- Optimizing Testosterone for Skin Health
- Gut-Hormone Connection: The Link Between Poor Digestion, Estrogen & Skin Problems
- The Untold Truth: Harmful Effects of Canola Oil
- How To Prevent Oxidative Stress In Aging Skin
- Alcohol & Skin Health: Is Drinking Aging Your Skin?
- Hypothyroidism & Skin Cancer Link: Tips for Naturally Preventing Skin Cancer
- 6 Skin Benefits of Coffee: Sun Protection, Anti-Wrinkle, Fights Skin Cancer & More
Search Our Site
alitura clay mask Alitura Naturals anti-aging Baseball beauty beauty and science beauty benefits beauty routine body and skin health body lotion Clay Mask coffee cooking derma roller fermented foods food foods glowing skin gold serum green beauty harmful beauty effects Health health benefits healthy healthy living healthy meal healthy recipe healthy skin herbs hormones ingredients to avoid natural skincare night cream nutrition recovery science Skin aging skincare skin care skincare and science skincare routine skincare tips skin health stress relief World Series
© 2019 Alitura Naturals