The Difference: Most leading skincare products contain synthetic ingredients and toxic chemicals such as Glycerin and Hexylene Glycol. Your skin deserves better. The Alitura Clay Mask only uses the most Nutrient-Dense, All-Natural ingredients. The obsession to find and use only the most effective natural products on earth, regardless of costs, has resulted in a clay mask that is without rival. Please see below to learn about the nine ultra-effective and unique ingredients in the Alitura Clay Mask.
Clay Mask Ingredients
- Freshwater Pearl Powder: Pearl powder, one of nature’s more subtle exfoliates, has the remarkable ability to establish an even skin tone and smooth out wrinkles. It is particularly useful for eradicating sun spots, reducing redness, and mitigating irritation. Pearl powder is a unique ingredient rarely found in other products and is part of the Alitura Difference.
- 6-hour Grass-fed Colostrum: Colostrum is a natural source of many vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids. Rich in growth factor IGF-1, 6 hour colostrum assists in the regeneration of skin cells.
- American Ginseng: Known to eliminate blood impurities and facilitate skin cell oxygenation, Ginseng is a critical component of sustaining skin regeneration for a fresh, radiant complexion.
- 10% L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): The most immediately absorbable form of vitamin C on the market, L-Ascorbic Acid, brightens the skin by radically reducing the effects of sun damage and spotting.
- Rhassoul Clay: Direct from the Atlas Mountains of Morocco, this clay provides an unmatched detoxifying effect for facial skin. Recent studies have shown Rhassoul to be valuable in improving skin elasticity, unclogging pores, and removing harmful, excess surface oils.
- Illite – The green Illite is the mother of all medicinal clays. It has been known for many decades as the green clay long before we were able to differentiate the different structural types. In those days green was the only characteristic. This is without any doubt the most widely used medicinal clay worldwide. Internally and externally, the most stable and efficient clay used in natural health care.
- Calcium Bentonite Clay (Green Desert Clay): Bentonite, a highly absorbent quarry-mined clay, develops a mild electric charge when saturated with liquid. This quality, particularly helpful in the extraction of acne-producing toxins and metals, is compounded by Bentonite’s potent astringent properties that work to shrink and tighten inflamed pores.
- Kaolin Clay: Kaolin clay is commonly used in many different spa treatments to help purify, nourish, and heal different skin types. The use of kaolin clay originated from the Romans, Greeks and Chinese. It contains many essential and phytonutrients that are beneficial in the anti-aging process.
- Organic Kelp Powder: Loaded with sodium alginate – a powerful topical cleanser, this nutrient dense antioxidant promotes a radiant complexion by penetrating pores and drawing out impurities.
Your skin’s condition is one of the first impressions you make on others – make a powerful statement about yourself without saying a word
Find out more about the Benefits of Clay Masks in this blog post.